Online English School with British Native Speaker.
Our content is:
- Competency-based curriculum.
- Specifically made for teaching online with a particular focus on speaking .
- Covers General, Business, Teens and Kids English language content.
- Based on the CEFR (A1 - C1) which [* includes over 360 units with 1500+ hours of learning material*] .
- Available instantly in our Virtual Classroom, taught with a British Native Speaker .
To create an account, send me a message and we can introduce you to our online learning platform.
Booking a Class
When you sign up, you’ll get 1 free lesson credit when you choose try for free under the pricing plans.
To book a class, you can click on the Book a Class button on your dashboard.
You will see a list of my available options.
To reserve a class, simply click on a green space on my calendar .
Your upcoming classes will then appear on your dashboard.
Joining a Class
When it’s time for your class, you’ll get an email notification 1 hour before the class.
You can log in a few minutes before the class is starting and simply click on Join Class.
Cancelling a Class
To cancel a scheduled lesson, you can click on the Cancel class.
Please note that a class must be cancelled within 24 hours prior to the starting time (otherwise, unfortunately you will lose the class credit).
I recommend having both of these browsers installed - Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
If you are using an iOS device, you must use Safari only.
You can connect to the classroom from a phone or tablet, but I do recommend a laptop or desktop for the best experience .
Please make sure the latest web browser versions are installed.
If we run into some issues during class, it is often solved by just simply switching between the Chrome or Firefox browser.
When you first log in, please double-check that your account is set to your current time zone by going to Account - Edit Profile. (Europe/Berlin)
If you like, you can use the troubleshooter tool to test your computer before a class.
If you have any problems passing the equipment checks please don’t hesitate to contact me, and I will be happy to help.
Why choose our Online Virtual Classroom?
- Designed specifically for teaching online
- Interactive whiteboard
- Real-time annotations
- Synchronized video/YouTube and MP3 audio playback
- Screen sharing
- No downloads or plugins
- Text chatFocus mode / Conversation mode / Whiteboard only mode
- Post-class review
- Compatible with Android, iPhone, and iPad in most major browsers
- Compatible with touch screen and tablet writing pads
- In-built trouble-shooter
For ESL students:
- We have 100s of lesson plans and course materials aligned to the CEFR levels (A1-C1)General, Business, Teens and Young Learners English (YL1 (for kids) YL2 (for older children))
- Competency based (18 units per level)
- Oxford University Press content
- A.I powered homework builder
- Reliable audio and video
- Up to 8 students per class
- Class Recordings (Requires Chrome plugin)
- Unlimited concurrent classes
- Student accounts
- Advanced class and course scheduling
- Class reminders
Courses work out from:
- 500 PLN - 4 × 1 hour - private 1-1 lesson credits with a British Native Speaker
- 2520 PLN - Save 480 PLN - 24 × 1 hour - private 1-1 lesson credits with a British Native Speaker
- 5760 PLN - Save 1800 PLN - 72 × 1 hour - private 1-1 lesson credits with a British Native Speaker
- 320 PLN - Save 180 PLN - 4 × 1 hour - group (3-6 students) lesson credits with a British Native Speaker
You can become fluent in a language in 6-9 months. If you’re putting in about 2-3 hours every day, listening to songs, using spaced repetition with words and sentences, talking to native speakers online 2–3 times a week, watching content in your target language on YouTube, Netflix etc., you will be able to speak a language fluently.
You can message or call me anytime.
ul. Teofila Firlika 19/420
Napisz do użytkownika
Użytkownik nie otrzymał jeszcze żadnej opinii.